About australianmissionaryGreetings from beautiful Melbourne Australia! My name is John Wilburn and since January 10, 2007 I have been a Missionary here serving as Associate Pastor of Cornerstone Baptist Church, discipling Believers in local Baptist Churches, teaching religious education classes in the local School system, and volunteering in my community of Craigieburn. Along with being a missionary I happen to be a storyteller and entertainer as well. This is why I created this blog to share my experiences (both good and bad) on the Mission field and bring honor to God who called me here. Its my prayer these stories can develop a close relationship with those who have interest in my ministry built on getting several updates a week instead of one letter a month.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Reaching and Teaching the Unsaved of Craigieburn Australia through the Ministries of Cornerstone Baptist Church
- Why I Wrote a Ministry Resume June 18, 2013
- Uncle John vs. The Hello Kitty Tent June 12, 2013
- Why I loved Forty-Eight Hours Without Internet, Home Phone, and Cable June 11, 2013
- How To Survive The Trip Home June 11, 2013
- Seven New Ideas: Help me Decide! June 17, 2010
- My Mission Field May 1, 2012
- My Parents Culture Shock Moments July 19, 2012
- What I Love About America October 15, 2012
- australianmissionary: Hi Doug it's good to hear from you, since I am in ...
- Douglas Combs: Hi John, My name is Doug Combs and I served wit...
- sywx120.com: Can I just say what a comfort to uncover somebody ...
- : Reminds me of: Not by might, not by power, but by ...
Acceptance Junkies A Community of Depth Approval Addiction Aussie culture Australia Australian American Australian Missionary BIblical Manhood Breaking Approval Addiction Christian Consumerism Confessions of a Missionary confesssions Conquering Approval Addiction Curing Kidulthood Dealing with Drama Dear John... Deep Relationships Easter Sunday Facing Our Fears Fear of Man From Cosumerism to Committment God's Plan for Us Hijacking Christianity John Wilburn John Wilburn Missionary to Melbourne Journey through the Bible Kidult Attitude Kidult Emotions Living for the Future Marathon Training Ministry Praises Ministry Update Missionary to Melbourne Power of Social Media Prayer Letters Prayer Update Principle of the Path Raising the Bar of Commitment Rise of the Kidult Social Depth The Book of Nehemiah The Story of God What is a Man? Where do Decisions Take Us? Who Was Jesus?
- Just completed a 3.45 mi run with @RunKeeper. Check it out! rnkpr.com/a394vmb #RunKeeper 7 hours ago
- What is a Skills Assessment, and why do I need it for an Australian Visa? - eepurl.com/A9b7f 15 hours ago
- Recording video for children's outreach, keep asking myself "is that what I really sound like?" 16 hours ago
- From the Blog: Why We Should Be Happy When God says Wait wp.me/pKdYr-18T 17 hours ago
- Preparing English Students for evaluation Thursday, so proud of their growth in the last seven months 1 day ago